Arizona Monsoon Photography Workshops | July 24th – July 28th, 2020 // August 7th – 11th, 2020
PLEASE NOTE: All my 2019 workshops are filled. The dates above are for 2020. If you are interested in signing up early, please fill out the form below!
0 of 3 spots left for Workshop #1
1 of 3 spots left for Workshop #2
A small, intimate workshop for the storm loving photographer in all of us. From weather apps to timelapsing, we’ll cover everything AND chase storms through the beautiful state of Arizona during monsoon season. Haboobs, lightning, rain, hail…whatever we can find. We’ll travel around in the comfort of my 4Runner and be less constricted than with a big tour van.
You can see a ton more information here: Arizona Monsoon Photography Workshop. Below is a gallery of some images from recent workshops (thanks to Jenny Linquist for letting me use some she took back in 2014!)!
But here are the details:
- Guests arrive in Tucson the night before the start date
- Check into the house, say hi and perhaps a bonus early chase!
- First day: Breakfast, then some learning the rest of the morning and hopefully off to a chase!
- From there on it’s just learning and chasing everyday
- The end date will be our final night chasing
- Guests should plan on leaving sometime the day after the end date
The price: $3300
- A basic understanding of your camera. How to change shutter speeds, aperture, ISO, etc.
- A Digital SLR or Mirrorless camera
- An external cable release (like this for Canon)
- If you want to timelapse, an Intervalometer (like this one for Canon – note: if you have this, you wont need the cable release above)
- Memory cards!
This stuff below is HIGHLY recommended by not required…the first three are the most important:
- iPhone or Android
- A lightning trigger if you want to attempt lightning captures during the day.
What’s included in the fee:
If you want to sign up, go to the form below, choose the correct workshop/tour, fill out the info and hit send!
Photos from past workshops!
Use the form below to register for this workshop, or to even ask questions first! Looking forward to hearing from you!