Book a Virtual Workshop With Me
I launched Virtual Workshops in 2020 as a way to help people during the pandemic when we were all stuck at home! They turned out to be a blast and an amazing way to learn some things without needing to do it in person!
It turned out to be an awesome idea though and I decided to offer them going forward as well, especially for those who just need some pointers or an overview of things without needing to book a full chase workshop.
Read more below on how they work, what the cost is and contact me if you are interested!
How it Works
- One-hour blocks scheduled at mutually convenient times. based on availability
- You decide what you want me to cover
- Conducted via Zoom Conferencing
- Recorded and delivered for your future reference
- $200.00 per block
- Save with a package of 3 blocks for $500.00
When signing up, please let me know what you are interested in learning about photography! See below for suggested subjects:
- Using your Camera
- Basics of photography: Aperture, Shutter Speed, ISO, etc
- Landscape/storm/lightning photography
- Time-lapse/editing/processing/LR Timelapse/After Effects/Premiere Pro
- Backing up your work
- Gear, lenses, tools, etc
Book a Virtual Workshop with Mike Olbinski
Enter your email to schedule a custom virtual workshop.
"*" indicates required fields