I never even knew about the little town of Tubac, Arizona until someone mentioned it to me last year, and then I drove through it for the first time this summer while out chasing storms. What a gorgeous little area south of Tucson. So when Dustin and Christina hit me up about shooting their wedding down there, I was super excited.
What an incredible day. Beautiful weather. A happy little baby named Colette. And a couple so chill and relaxed, well…I personally couldn’t ask for anything more. Dustin and Christina were actually already married awhile ago, but that was an elopement…this was the celebration for the family. And what a celebration it was. Her dad’s reaction to the first look they did was priceless. I hope my daughter wants to do the same thing with me someday!
Sara Nevels shot with me and we both had such a fantastic time. Thanks to Mary who was the Tubac Golf Resort and Spa venue coordinator…for being amazing. Patty King was the planner and the event of course went off without a hitch.
Here’s my favorite images from the day. Vendor list at the bottom.
- DJ Marc Summersett (marc@CEntertainment.com)
- Florist: In Full Bloom/Tanya
- Cake Bakery: Ambrosia
- Bridesmaid’s gowns David’s Bridal
- Groomsmen’s suits Men’s Wearhouse
- Officiants Father Matthew and Father Damien
- Vocalists Christina’s aunt and two cousins
- Invitations/programs/table cards etc: Rene from Celebrations in Paper