(The slideshow above is a sampling of some of my favorite print photography – my full online gallery is available by clicking here)
Prints by Mike Olbinski
Aside from the portraits and event photography (I’m also a Phoenix wedding photographer), all of my photos are normally available for purchase. My print photography subjects vary but mainly involve storm, weather, landscapes and urban exploration.
If you are interested in purchasing a print, please contact me via the form below, email me or call me: 480-220-1604. To view all my work available for purchase, please visit my official online gallery.
Quality of Prints
All color prints come on Kodak Professional Supra Endura VC Digital Paper (Matte finish) with a special Lustre coating the adds a slight sheen to the print, plus protects against fingerprints, UV light and typical over-spraying that occurs in homes/offices.
Black and white photos are printed on panchromatic, resin-coated paper specifically designed for making continuous-tone B&W prints.
Metallic paper offers a unique reflective surface that brings alive the subject matter. Water looks “reflective”, lightning appears to “pop” off the print.
All prints will come mounted on single or double matboard to give it extra protection. This is included for all but the Canvas Gallery Wraps.
Canvas Gallery Wraps are printed using Artistic Photo Canvas and are of the highest possible quality.
Ordering a Print
The process of ordering a print is as follows:
- Let me know which print you want or purchase through my gallery
- Photo is printed and mailed to me by my printing service
- When completed and received, I review it for quality
- Photo can be signed by myself if you request, dated and a title can be on the back. If you want it matted, I can sign the matting area just below and to the right of the photo.
- Print will be mailed to you in protected packaging or delivered in person if you live nearby.
If you have any questions or would like to see a photo in a different style, color, tone or crop, please let me know by contacting me with the form below.